At Mankato Area Gymnastics School our mission is to build strong bodies and strong minds by providing a safe, fun learning environment for every child to be successful! We believe the simple joy of running, jumping, cartwheeling and flipping throughout childhood builds physical confidence and body awareness needed to pursue any athletic adventure!
We are always welcoming new students! To register, click on the Registration tab at the top of the page. Click here for the Fall Schedule!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 507-625-6260
MAGS now accepts Check and Credit Cards!
Fall Open Gym:
Every Friday and Saturday night!
7:00-9:00 PM Cost= $10.00 per child
The above price is the most current rate for 2016. Please disregard any other prices listed elsewhere. Every child that attends will need a current waiver on file. Please fill out the form for your child prior to attending open gym. MAGS will also have extra copies at the door if you cannot access online. Click here for WAIVER FORM
Here are a few things you can expect from us and our facility:
- Classes of all levels (recreational and competitive) for boys and girls ages 18 months through 18 years.
- The opportunity for children to grow in a number of ways, including building confidence and self-esteem.
- A positive and safe environment for your child to work towards becoming healthy and fit.
- Special needs classes with a smaller student-teacher ratio.
- Entertaining Birthday Parties on Saturdays and Sundays with no clean-up mess for parents!
Mankato Area Gymnastics School 161 West Lind Court Mankato, MN 56001
MAGS is excited to endorse Courtyard by Marriott as our official hotel!